Through its global employees and network of resellers, Beacon sells a diverse fleet of used 20-foot and 40-foot dry containers and refrigerated equipment to a variety of customers in different industries. We have a team of resale professionals across a network of offices in America, Europe, and Asia to facilitate optimal pick-up and drop-off locations.
Beacon markets containers in various conditions depending on our customer’s needs:
- “AS IS” condition to obtain the most economical pricing for damaged containers you can repair to your specifications
- Cargoworthy condition to ensure containers can be utilized in international maritime shipping.
- Wind/watertight to guarantee the container is weatherproofed
- Beacon’s fleet is among the youngest in the industry and we offer containers for sale to suit your needs. With our logistics team, we can arrange transportation to your final destination.
- Beacon is a member company of the National Portable Storage Association.